Saturday 9 January 2016

I am a backbench Labour MP and I'm against Corbyn and suddenly everyone wants to interview me...

I am a backbench Labour MP. You may once have seen me on a TV programme about garden paths and why garden paths aren't the way they used to be. I hope so. This week I've been on the TV 14 times, on the radio 13 and a half times, I've been interviewed in the Daily Mail, the Daily Star, Metro, and our local paper, the Wiffly Mercury. My point is this: I am not in favour of Jeremy Corbyn. What I'm saying is that I'm not in favour of Jeremy Corbyn. That's what I'm saying. I'm saying it loud and clear. Very loud and very clear. I am a backbench Labour MP. I think we need to go back to when Labour was electable. When Labour was electable we transformed this country from being nasty into one that was nice. We brought the nation together and stood up against tyrants. We need to go back to that and not give in. Stand up and don't give in. That's my firm belief. I am a happily married man with children. Most of the time. I am a backbench Labour MP. Did you see the programme about garden paths? They aren't the way they used to be, are they?